Saturday, April 19, 2008

Red/Purple Challenge


This is Glamour Puss by Pink Cat Studio. We had a challenge over at PinkCatStudio using Red/Purple! What a hoot she was to play with! She is so glizted up that I really doubt I could of added anything more to this card! I used my water color crayons to color her. I used my glaze/glitter/jelly roll pens to add highlights. I used stickles, love those things! and rhinestones to really add the bling to her. I goofed on her hat ribbon and took a couple of prima flowers and added some stickles to them and hid the booboo! She even has a pink rhinestone nose! It took me forever to add the rhinestones, they always end up, upside down and as tiny as some are, you have to figure out a way to flip those babies over. I used my peircing tool, almost like a magnet on the end of it. I had this sparkly wide wire ribbon from Christmas and covered the back cs with and after attaching it with my double sided tape, took out the wire. I cut a small strip out of the middle of the ribbon to make the bow. She was fun to play with and see just how much bling I could actually get on this kitty! She should be the poster cat for "Red Hat Cats"!! LOL
Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
hugz

2 comments:

Danni said...

I just love this card, Deb!!
It would be purrfect (sorry, couldn't resist) for one of my friends who's in the red hat society!
Awesome card.......

Ami said...

My goodness it turned out so cute! I love this stamp and can't wait til my set comes.