Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you Eulanda!!


How lucky can you get when you have lost your MOJO and your friends still think of you and keep checking your blog to see if there is anything new! Well Eulanda is that gal! You have to stop over and check out her blog, WOW is all I can say, she is a stamping machine lately! Probably cuz of all those new goodies she bought!! ;) Lucky!! Thank you so much Eulanda for thinking of me and sticking with me through my NO MOJO times! LOL

Here are the rules:


1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Loreen-What would I do without you and your idea's!!
Susan-Who has to be one of them most passionate stampers I know!
Kat-New to the blogging world, but not to cardmaking! WOW she does awesome work! Great inspiration!
Danni-Fantastic blog! Great inspiration here, can do anything with the simplest design and make it into a show piece!
Lynette-Just class all the way! Her cards are stunning and so very classy.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Deb,

Sorry to hear your mojo has been gone. I've sure been missing you! I'm looking forward so seeing what you do with your new Magnolias.

Thanks so much for the award! What an honor!

Your blog looks great.

Hugs,
Lynette

Danni said...

Ahhh, you're so sweet! Thanks for the award and I'm telling ya, your blog design right now is so awesome. I smile everytime I come to visit!