Sunday, February 8, 2009

Angel on the Moon


Well I didn't make one card last week! Then yesterday in the mail came Angel on the Moon by Victoria Case Art Stamps.
When I first saw this design I knew I loved it. After a couple of MONSTERS from Victoria, this was the next on my list. That moon is to die for! Look at that face! Who wouldn't want to take a nap right there? I used my Prisma's to color and cs was from my bits and left overs! I used my paper shaper swirl punch for the two corners and I dug out my sequins for the corners. Sequins DO NOT stick with glue dots nor glue, so I had to use, SHOE GOO! Talk about stinky stuff! And I really don't think it is archival safe! But they stuck! I used little blue rhinestones in the center of each sequin and my ribbon is from JoAnns' $ bin.
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Deb what an adorable stamp...you colored it so perfect and the sequins are a perfect add!!!! So pretty!
Hugs~ Kim

having a {me} day said...

I love this! The moon colours are AWESOME and such a sweet fairy! Great work!!