Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PollyCraft


While crusin the stamp world I found these great digi images from PollyCraft. These are new digi images from the Promise Collection. I colored this with copics. I struggle with my copics! Maybe because I don't have colors from the same family! Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute! The paper is from my stash of "left overs" and flower are Prima's and I used DewDrops in the corners and flower centers. I love the softness of this card!
Have a great week!
hugz

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! I think you did awesome with your copics!

Marcia said...

This card doesn't look like you struggle with your Copics! it's great!

Kim said...

Deb that turned out ADORABLE! Your coloring is AWESOME with your Copics it looks fabulous!!!!! :)
Hugs~ Kim

having a {me} day said...

Oh these are adorable!! Your colouring is fabulous! You've been taking lessons?! I love how the spotty paper matches the bows in her hair!