Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ahoy Matey...


Isn't this just to cute! Stampin UP-Ahoy Matey! I bought this for my grandson, if you could see the poor stamps, you would know that! LOL He made me so many cards using this stamp! They hang on the Fridge! I bought favor boxes at the $$ store. I didn't quit know what I wanted to do with them. Then I thought it would be perfect to put stickers in there and give it to my grandson for his reward program! I think it turned out and I think he'll really like it! This shows the front and back! Thanks for stopping by! hugz

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Deb those are SO CUTE! what a great find and you did an awesome job with that stamp set. TFS, Kim (luv2spendabella)

Marcia said...

Hi Deb - I'm sure he had so much fun! Too cute!

Your blog is great too!