Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun Card!


I cased this card a while back, and I'm so sorry to say, I can't remember from where. I just did a rough draft on some scratch paper. If this is your design, Please leave me a message so I can give you credit for a great sketch! I wish I would of used brighter colors. But I am still happy with the way it turned out. I used SU, Time Well Spent. I colored them in with my gel pens, cut them out and pasted to card stock that I have in my "bits and pieces" drawer. This is the first time I have made a card this size. Its fun and completely different than what I'm use to. Think I will try more design on this size! I used Krenick blending filament on the bottom to tie the hello tag on with. Thanks for looking! Hope everyone had a great Monday! hugz

No comments: