Friday, February 29, 2008

My Scor-Pal is here!!


Well the mailman finally came through for me today! And just look at my new toy! I have been playing around with it and it is awesome. The lines are crisp and its so easy to use! Every thing is going to be Scored in my house now! LOL You really do have to give this a try! The things you can do with it are endless. Of course I think scoring on a card is very classy! I have found some great tutorials on different items to make, every kind of box you can think of! The card selection is endless! Can you tell I'm just alittle excited!! LOL I have also started a group for Scor-PalPals, you can join by clicking on the Yahoo Join Now, to your left and share you idea with us or find out just how awesome this is! Diana Crick, Inventor/Creator of the Scor-Pal is our group Queen, ready to answer any questions and direct us to some great tutorials!! Go check out her website where you can see what can be done with this great tool!! I have put a link on the left side bar, it will take you to the official site of the Scor-Pal!
I'm off to play, hope to see you soon over at Scor-PalPals!!
hugz

No comments: