Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cherry Tilda


This card took me hours! Now I know why my other cards look so blah! LOL I've worked on this the last 3 or 4 days, off an on. A friend sent me Cherry Tilda and I have to say, she is my favorite Tilda out there. Isn't she cute! I can't tell you how many layers are on this card. With all the overlapping and bases and inserts, I lost track! I had all the card stock in my stash along with the ribbon. The flowers are from the Sept.kit from WishonaScrap. Perfect color! I used my Fiskars Treading Water punch of the edges. The cherries are also Magnolia stamps. I colored them and cut them out and attached them to the four ovals that were cut with my Nestibilities. I used an eyelet on the top of each one, using my crop-a-dile. Tilda and the cherries were colored with my Prisma's and googone. When I cut Tilda out I needed her to be more stable, her head sticking up over one of the pockets made her head wobbly and I thought maybe it would bend to easy. So after searching and trying to figure out what to use, I went for the old reliable popsicle stick. I broke it in 1/2, filed down the rough edges and attached it with my SooWang double sided tape from Diana Crick. I cannot remember where I found the pattern for the 4 pocket fold card. But when I find it, I will post it here. I want to give credit where credit is due.
Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone has a great weekend!
hugz

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tilda! This card is seriously beautiful!!! Who makes Tilda?

Danni said...

Wow! Love all the layers...so cute!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous! Love all the layers and that Tilda is a cutie pie!

TFS--
Suzanne Dean

Lynette said...

WOW, Deb! That card is awesome!! Wonderful details.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hello Deb,
thank you for your email :-)
i looove your card too.. how fun is the paper
hugs
claudi