Monday, September 1, 2008

WOW!


Can you believe that I've been chosen to be on a Design Team!! I am now a proud Designer for Loreen at Wish on a Scrap! How fun is this going to be!! Thank you Loreen and congrats to her 2 other design team members, Kim and Kimmie!! We will "Rock" her house! I am so ready and can't wait to get my fingers inked up! Make sure you stop at her store, Wish on a Scrap for anything you need for creating! I will be posting some creations tonight from the Sept. kit. Please stop by Wish on a Scrap blog and check out the creations from the Sept kit!
hugz!!

4 comments:

Ami said...

YAYYYYYYYY I am so excited for you!

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Deb! A well-deserved honor, for sure!!

Thanks for the JAVABLU award, too:)

Danni said...

That's wonderful Deb!! Too cool!

Kim said...

Woo-Hoo....we are gonna rock the Wish blog! I am so excited to be working with you and your project you posted is just BEAUTIFUL! WOW it is stunning! Way to go Deb!!!!
Lots of Hugs~ Kim