Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween


I have to say, I love using these colors! The image is by MFT. I love this stamp set! All cs was in my stash and ribbon and buttons were bought last year at JoAnn's! I colored both Witches with my Prisma's and used my dew drop and a dauber for the background. I put a purple bow on her broom, thought that gave it just a little more feminin look! I used my embossing folders to emboss the border and the orange cs.
This was a fun and simple card to make.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!!
hugz

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE that stamp set! I might have to get me one of those!

Ami said...

I love Halloween and Halloween colors! Great card.

Lynette said...

Super card, Deb. Amazing coloring, as always!

Eulanda said...

Just love these colors together!! Love the card Deb! My sister and I just received those embossing folders in the mail today and I can't wait to play. Am jealous cuz she bought the border folders - darnit! Guess I will be placing another order soon!! LOL!