Friday, October 3, 2008

Christmas


Well almost "Tis the Season". I was just playing when I made this card. I started with the Tilda and colored her red and green. When I realized she had a sleeveless top on I didn't think I would finish her up for a Christmas card. But then when I thought of my friend who lives in AZ, figured it would be a perfect card for her!
I used everything from my stash. Used my fiskars punch and the Merry Christmas is a die from Sizzix. Ribbon in my stash and she was colored with my prisma's.
I love the colors, tis the season!
hugz

3 comments:

Danni said...

Cute! Fun to use things in an unexpected way!! :-)

Eulanda said...

Nice card and love the detail on the stitching around the main image. Great job!!

stampingtink said...

I need to get busy on mine. SHe is just so cute and I loe the punch!