Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's Dance


This stamp is a long story!! There is a site out there called Dottie's World. They are computer DL's of stamps. And they are CUTE! I have been to that blog about 2x's a week to see if they have changed it to selling to the US. But nope, still just in the UK!! I have been stalking that site for tooooo long! So I am lucky to have a wonderful friend in London (love that word!! ;)), Katz who surprised me and bought this set for me! Of course I had to have this one, due to hubby in a band. Not that he looks like Elvis, but can't beat the music of the 50's and 60's! I was so excited!! While she was in Spain on Holiday, I told her I would get a card done! Well this is it! I had so much fun coloring this stamp!! Can't wait to try my other ones!
Thanks for stopping by!!
hugz

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute stamp!! Fun card!

having a {me} day said...

I had a sneak preview of this! Love the way you've put it all together with the layered corners. Cute!