Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Dark Card!


I found this card to be really dark. I find a lot of comfort cozy in the dark, more relaxing. So this card might be a little to dark. I had to take it outside to get a decent picture of it! This is my 15lb. card! LOL
The image of course is a Tilda sitting, check out those glasses! I colored her with my Prisma's and googone. All paper is by TAC called Willoughby. Love those colors and how they go together! I had those fancy "paperclips" from CTMH. They were a gift to me. I used my Coluzzle to cut out the oblong piece, ribbon-stash! Flowers Prima's. The little tag up in the corner is also from TAC and I took wire and attached it to the brads. SU punch to punch out the corners. For some reason it took me forever to put this card together. I knew what I wanted but I could never find it!
Thanks for stopping by....Hope everyone had a great weekend!
hugz

3 comments:

Danni said...

There is that willoughby again! LOL!
I don't think it's too dark, it looks nice!

having a {me} day said...

I Love this card! Love the dark colurs! The ones that take the longest are often the best.

Chris (catt871) said...

I think it is gorgeous!!!!!
Chris