Thursday, October 9, 2008

October Kit


I wanted to show you the October kit from Loreen at Wish on a Scrap! Its wonderful!! The paper is by BoBunny and is more than gorgeous! You know, the kind you don't want to use, you want to save it forever! LOL The flowers by Petalloo, Pattlet of Petals, are shimmery, beautiful!!! Thickers and Stickers and Rhinestones, felt fushion rain dots and floral doodles! And a 5x7 Mini book kit! I love it! The Halloween mini book kit won't be done till after Halloween. This is going to be of my grandkids!! How fun!
I can't wait to start creating. Be sure you check out Wish on a Scrap Blog to see the great idea that the designers come up with! Also some great tutorials there!
Thanks for stopping by! Just had to share my "stash"!! LOL
hugz

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

Looks like such fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kim said...

I just got mine today too! I can't wait to play...I would dive into it right now....BUT I am baby-sitting for my friends 9 month old soon, so I didn't want to start something and then have to leave! I agree the paper is to die for! I love it!!! How did you get the yahoo group button for your side bar?
Hugs~ Kim

having a {me} day said...

Oooooh ... stash! I have a thickers thing going on at the moment. Very nice. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Chris (catt871) said...

lucky girl!!!! have fun with all that!!!
Chris