Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gate Folded Cards


I made these two Gate Cards today, I think this is my new favorite! The first one is Dad's Taxi by Pink Petticoat. I made this especially for a friends nephew who was in a car accident. I think it turned out real cute. The second one uses a SU stamp and is for another swap I'm in. The swap is called "Queen". We have one designated person that will draw a name every two weeks. The Queen then posts what she would like. We each fill her request with a little something. I just think this is such a great idea!!
Thanks for stopping by, and until next time...Which might be awhile. I go back to work tomorrow and my time is going to be limited. I hope I don't go through to much stamp withdrawl!! hugz

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love them, especially the little taxi! I may have to go and order that set also. I'm going to try one of these cards because you make it look so great!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hope the your friends nephew is okay after the accident. Nice card for him, very thankfully. Love the Queen card too!!

Danni said...

Very cute indeed!!

Angela said...

Love these gatefold cards!