Saturday, March 15, 2008

Look what I recieved!!


You have to see this great card! This is from my good friend Cat! What a clever way to send a card! It is so cute! On the one side, St.Patricks Day, she used her cuttlebug and my favorite embossing folder!! Swiss Dots! She also used her Scor-Pal on the center band. And my guess, knowing Cat, used a Shamrock die for the clover! Talk about using every tool and making a wonderful card!! Then...on the other side of the card is Happy Easter!! Just the cutest bunny!! and she is in pink!! I love pink! Grass, flowers, bunny I know she used her dies again and created a very HAPPY card! On the inside it has Happy St.Patricks Day, Happy Easter, Happy Spring with lots of flowers and 4 leaf clovers stamped out!! This is such a Happy card!!!
Thank you Cat!! It made my day!! Love to you!! hugz

No comments: