Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday!


This is an accordian fold card I worked on this weekend. I followed a tut over at Scor-Pal web site and love it. Very easy to make with the SP for those crisp scored lines!! My DP has been sitting in my drawer forever and never knew what I wanted to do with it. Well I used it for the panels of the card. I had a hard time figuring out what to use as a center medalian. After 5 different idea's finally found the one I liked. The ribbon has to be slid off the card, but all the same I love the final resut! Its one of those cards you want to keep making! Now to figure out the envelope size!!
Hope every one had a Blessed Easter.
hugz

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Love this card - is that a dragonfly or butterfly? Love it! Thought accordian was "standard" size - better go and check that before I start making one!

stampingtink said...

Love this paper and card! I'm going to have to give this card a shot. Love the different folds!

Danni said...

This is great!! Reminds me of a big flutter by!