Friday, March 14, 2008

No Stamping!

Well this has been a long week! I'd only been back to work for one week and I leaned over a steel table and tore the carlidge off my rib cage. So I am moving pretty slow and doing a lot of whinning! I can't even stamp, its my right side! I have images that I had stamped off and I can do a little coloring! The more I move my arm the more the ribs hurt. So I am at a stand still in life! LOL, Only good thing is, I cannot do ANY house work!! So I sit on the puter and hold my ribs! I tried sleeping in bed last night and that didn't work so good. Back to the recliner I guess. When I do heal, I have a lot of catching up to do!!! Another bad thing, not being able to stamp does not keep me from cyber shopping!!
Hope everyone had a great week and looking foreward to playing this weekend!!
hugz

No comments: