Saturday, January 31, 2009

All Dressed Up


I love digi images! I like it cuz you can have it right now, while your waiting maybe for the letter carrier? I found this cute image at SquiggleFly. Talk about fun to color! I made this one into a Valentine card. I used my Prisma's and googone to color her. The flower in her hat, pearls and earrings I colored with my Glaze pens. The "frame" is the pocket border from a stamp I got at a rummage sale! I figured out who those are by also, Darcy's. The whole lot I bought were from Darcy's and they are sooo cute. They are old! I colored the pocket lace with my Prisma's and cut out all FOUR of them! Framed the image. I used another old stamp for the background, by Impress.
I used my nifty swirl punch that was a gift from Loreen at Wish on a Scrap, I so love that punch! I couldn't find any cs that would match my pinks so I punched out the swirls on white cs and colored them. I have these great pink "diamonds" from Me and My Big Idea's.
She is really pink, but I love her! Everytime I make something pink, I think of Kim and Loreen. They're my pink girls!
hugz

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oooo pink! YAY! I love her! What a super cute card Deb! She's so adorable! I love being one of your "pink" girls too! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Chris (catt871) said...

She is really cute!!!!!