Thursday, January 22, 2009

Approaching Wedding



I don't know how many of you remember, but I was doing STD's for my daughters upcoming wedding. Well I'm happy to say, they are in the mail! We have a little less than 6 months before her big day! I've been cutting paper for the last two days, getting the Wedding Invites ready to put together. She wanted them very simple. When I made the STD's I made several different layouts for her to see. STD's and Invites. She picked the one she wants and it was a go. Also I am making RSVP's to put on the inside. I'm waiting on some Vellum for the insert, I will print off the Union on the vellum. I have cut,scored,embossed,punched and nestie'd!
Here are the STD's that are in the mail, and one of the 3 Invites that are completely finished!
Hope everyone is having a great week.
hugz

4 comments:

Kim said...

What beautiful work Deb! I so love them...and can't wait to see the whole finished invite! Awesome work!
Hugs~ Kim

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful!! You have a lot of work to do, but it will be worth it. Good luck!

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! these are beautiful! they're so elegant! What a great Mom you are to do this for your daughter! Absolutely gorgeous!

Lynette said...

These are gorgeous, Deb! (Just wish I could see them better!)