Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PuppyCakes Bag


I bought these little bags at the $ store awhile back and have only used two of them. We have a neighbor that is less fortunate than most of us, but he has his faithful companion Star. Stars birthday is coming up and I thought maybe she deserved a present. This is Puppy Cakes by Victoria Case Art Designs, one of her great digi images. I colored Star up with my prisma's and googone, dp was in my stash. I used my SP to scor my edges and double sided tape to adhere to the bag. I have a sizzix die of puppy feet that I didn't even remember I had. Two little rhinestone brads at the base of the handle, and Star has her own little bag!
What is going in the bag?? A little doggie magnet, a coupon for $ off a box of treats and of course a few treats for right now. She'll be happy!
hugz

4 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG, that is sooooo cute!!!!! Star will love it!!!! I have tagged you on my blog - it is a fun one......go check it out!!!! And check yer emails girl.....lol

Kim said...

Deb that is so adorable! I love it and I am sure Star is going to greatly love it! You are so thoughtful and kind!
Hugs~ Kim

having a {me} day said...

What a thoughtful gesture and what a cute little dog!! Love the paws on the side. I am sure it will be well received.

Lynette said...

Oh how sweet - the bag and YOU!!