Saturday, January 17, 2009

Puppy Cakes


Victoria has new digi designs out!! She put her new ones up yesterday on the site. Click on her name and it will direct you to her store! This cute little guy is called PuppyCakes. Colored up with my Prisma's and googone. My good friend gave me a gift of images from DottiesWorld. I love these images and of course, you can't buy them in the US! I check at least once a week to see if they have changed their minds yet! LOL I love the Pooch Parlor! The little doggie feet I've had in my stash forever. I bought the feet and a cocker spaniel images long ago and can't remember who they are by. The Happy Birthday and two little cupcakes in the window are from StudioG. Ribbon is from my stash!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

5 comments:

Loreen said...

You are on a roll with these cards! Great job Deb =) Keep warm.

Kim said...

Oh this is so adorable! That puppy is sooooo cute! Hope you are staying warm!
Hugs~ Kim

Lynette said...

Very cute, Deb!

Lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Caudle said...

this is over the top cute!!! I love that pooch and the colors you used for this are fabulous! LOVE IT!!!