Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tilda and Edwin


I posted a challenge on the mags group to make a Valentine, using a NON-Valentine Mag image. This is what I came up with. This was fun. These are two of my favorite stamps and two of the first ones I bought. I cut my heart out on my cricut and used my edging scissors to cut the heart in 1/2. Then I used DMC and sewed the heart back together. I put Tilda and Edwin sitting on bandaides. Used my EKSuccess corner punch for the two corners. Big eyelets for the two corners running ribbon through each eyelet. The card still looked blah to me, so I added the little white dots. Tilda and Edwin were colored with my Prisma's and googone. Cardstock is from my stash of pieces.
Thanks for stopping by....
hugz

3 comments:

Kim said...

Deb that is so adorable! I love what you did with it....a great non-traditional Vday card! Super work and super duper cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Lynette said...

They are both so sweet, Deb!

Chris (catt871) said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!