Thursday, January 15, 2009

LuvBirds


Another fun image by Victoria Case Art Design.
This is another digi image that I feel in love with! I colored the image with my prisma's. I made it into a pocket card. Used my SU scalloped border punch, stitched around the pocket. I had some white tags in my stash and covered them with dp, tied the ribbon added a flower with brad to each tag. The sayings on the tags, that you can't see are from a set from Uptown Rubber Stamps, Boyds Bears that I have had for years! One saying is "Love Conquers All" and the other "Love 50c" and "Kisses 5c".
The heart in the background with the bow is a Hanglar. I think these little Luv Birds are just toooo cute! I'm not sure who the paper is by, but I dug deep and found it and LOVE IT! Should of bought more!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

7 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Awwww ... love those birds! And love the stitching around the pocket. Great colours! You've been busy!

Kim said...

What cute cute images you have found! Love them! Oh boy I feel another buy coming on! ha ha! Although I just put a HUGE order in by Loreen so I have to be good for a little while! hee hee! Beautiful card!
Hugs~ Kim

Marcia said...

Hi! You convinced me yesterday, and I went on line and bought 2 of her digital stamps! I've downloaded them, now just need to get time to DO something with them!

Love this card!

Lynette said...

Awesome, Deb!

Loreen said...

This card came out wonderful! Great job =)

Chris (catt871) said...

OH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD!!! This is soooo beautiful!!!!! You did such a great job..the colours are awesome & your colouring is FABO!!!!!
Chris

Chookarooni said...

very cute card - love the birds