Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tilda


A couple of weeks ago, I challenged the Magnolia-licious group to make a Valentine Card, using a NON-Valentine image. I made a couple of them, only because I have no Valentine Tilda's. Its amazing what you can do with a stmap and make it into what you want. Imagination! This is Windy Tild, I think that's what she is called. Anyway, I just covered up the autumn leaves with hearts, added a few extra. I used my EKSuccess heart punch for the little hearts, and ran some Stickles over them to glitter. Everything else was in my stash, and as usual, used my prisma's and googone! Gotta love that googone! LOL
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
hugz

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I just love what you did with Miss Tilda on this one! She's makes a super cute Valentine card! I love how you added the hearts over the leaves...so beautiful...she definitely fits in with our freezing cold weather!!! And of course it's pink and brown how awesome is that!!!!!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
Lots of Hugs~ Kim

Chris (catt871) said...

AWESOME job DEb!!!!! I love it!!!! you are so clever!!!