Monday, June 2, 2008

And EveryThing Nice....


This might be a rainy card, but I love how bright it is. The image is from SU called And Everything Nice. I recieved it from a good friend of mine. I loved the image but was affraid to death to color it! Once I got going on her, I just new I had to beg off some more of these great images from her! I used my Prisma's and added the white dots with my White Opaque pen. Added little ribbon and staked a couple of prima's. I love how the card turned out. I love the yellow and red together! Another fun card to play with!
Thanks for stopping by...
hugz

2 comments:

stampingtink said...

How adorable she is! I love this image! I have to find her!

Denise Clark said...

Love this unique layout. The colors are fun! And the image is just cute as can be! Great card!

Denise