Friday, June 6, 2008

More Flowers!


Oh this was so fun to color and put together! I love these flowers and the little pots that go with the set. This is from the Doodle Garden set from Pink Cat Studio. I colored them with my prisma's. I cut out each one, time consuming job! and mounted them on the oblong nestie panels. I think this is such a bright card! No bling! LOL, I'm so use to bling, and I did try a few things, but liked it better just plain. I have to play with this stamp set more. There are 22 stamps that come with this plate! Flowers, leaves, stems, flower pot, butterflies!
Thanks for looking, now to clean up the mess!
hugz

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

How beautiful! I love the simplicity of it. Great job!

Chookarooni said...

how cute are those stamps!
M-J

Melissa said...

This is such a pretty card Deb! I love the colours.