Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Small double pocket bag


Last week a good friend sent me a double pocket bag and I love it. She got the pattern for it from SCS. She also sent me directions on how to make it! I have made a couple now but this morning I wanted to try a small one. I love to decorate the Christmas tree and usually find someway to make a bag or something for the lucky ones that get money as a gift. Well I decorated this one for a trial run. Turned out real cute and will hold the bill just perfect! You could also make them a little bigger for a gift card. I don't know how I would of managed without my SP!! Love that thing! The stamp is from SU So Many Scallops. I used my SU scallop punch to punch it out. The ric rak is something I had in my stash to make the handles and tie a little ribbon around it. A couple more of these and I will be done with my bags for Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

No comments: