Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some Stamping Bella....



Goodmorning! Well I was thinking of trying out for a Design Team member and decided against it. Not because I wouldn't love it, I just don't think I have the time and I didn't think I could commit to a contract for the amount of time asked. That would be unfair and put me under fire! With my groups I run, I really need to concentrate on those. And of course my life! LOL So I thought I would share what I made.
This is a note card box, I cannot remember where I found the tutorial, but when I run across it, I will post it. I added 4 note cards to the inside. My daughter wants this for invites for a bridesmaid pool party! Yup, that would be perfect!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
hugz

1 comment:

Loreen said...

These really came out great. I came across them just now =)