Friday, June 6, 2008

Doodle This...


I think this is one of my most favorite stamp sets from SU. I love this stamp set. I have never used the swirly design stems before nor the other flower! I have made quit a few of the big flower though and love it. So last night I was watching TV and dug out my copics! I never play with them, they intimidate me to death! But I did color the big purple flower with them! I love the way the blend together but I don't have that many pretty colors yet! Mostly camo! I need to do some frogs or toads!
I stamped the swirl on to the cardstock and then attached my flowers. I love how bright it is. I could of used some ribbon maybe, but I like it the way it is.
Now I do have to clean up my mess!!
Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
hugz

1 comment:

stampingtink said...

Beautiful! I love to sit and color too. I'm hoping to do some major coloring this weekend. Love it! And you did a great job with yor copics! Well, the pretty colored ones, anyway!