Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sherriff Ethan


Oh my Gosh was he fun to do!! This is Billy by Pink Cat Studio. I played with him like paper dolls! I had this great sheet of cardstock, its like a suede and just yummy! I've had it in my stash forever! I rememeber where I got it and they are out of business and not sure if I've seen anything like it since then! I cut his hat. boots and pony head out of the same cardstock and I used Krenick blending filiament and made the mane for the horsey's head and the band on his cowboy hat. I pierced holes for the rope and again used my krenick blending filament. I added rhinestone stars for his spurs and belt buckle and cowboy hat. Colored him with my prisma's and added white dots to his kerchef with my White Opaque pen. The ribbon came in a kit I orderd and every other lace, pierced a hole for a brad. The Sheriff Star was generated in my graphics program and I put my grandson's name on it! I had so much fun with him!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
hugz

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

So adorable, he is! Love the hat and horse's head! Such a great job! He's one of my favorites, too!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, that paper is wonderful and love your paper piecing.

Denise Clark said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love all the added touches and especially that you personalized it with his name! Very cute!

Denise