Saturday, May 31, 2008

Craft Kitty kitty kitty!


This is my other image of Craft Queen that I was letting the bling dry yesterday! It was the turquoise stickles that took so long! I had so much fun with this one too! I love the color! Notice her outfit matches her eyes! LOL The card is 5x5. I wanted it a little bit bigger to get more bling on it. I have no idea where the paper came from. Most paper, I really don't pay attention to who makes it, if I like it, I pick it up! I do know it was at the bottom of my cube drawer so I have had it for awhile! The ribbon is by Offray. Such a rich color! Flowers are Prima's. I use my nesties to cut out my scalloped rectangle and ovals. Lots of bling, stickles, jewels and dew drops in the upper corner. I used my prisma's to color her. The edge is punched with my Fiskars Threading water punch.
I had so much fun working on these two Craft Kitty's..by Pink Cat Studio!
You really should stop over and look at Melissa's great stamps! Great selection and she also has some new releases coming out in June! No, I do not work for her, nor do I do anything for her business, Just one, more than happy customer!!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Love her colors and her glitz! She's wonderful!

Ami said...

She's beautiful this wa too :) And wow do I love your new header on your blog. Too cute.

Berry said...

LOVEEE HER SHE IS JUST PERFECT WITH THIS COLORS CAN'T WAIT TO GET HER THANKS FOR ADDING HER SHE IS A GREAT BLOG CANDY