Monday, May 12, 2008

Tiny Little Purse!


I found this cute little tut for this purse at Papertrey Ink. I love her blog and she is so creative. With m getting married my mind is racing 100 mph even though its a year away. I thought these would be cute to give to the Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid each with a Life Saver inside! Already they have been such a great help to m and having the time of thier lives!! I won't use these colors, but had some cardstock from another "bright idea" LOL laying around. Super simple to make. I used my oval large nestibilities for the purse base. The only thing I did find out was when you make the inside you have to reverse your cardstock, otherwise it does not line up properly. Super cute and fast and easy!! My kind of project!!
Well happy Monday to everyone!
hugz

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!! So clever!

Ami said...

That is really cute.