Friday, May 30, 2008

Craft Kitty


This is Craft Kitty by Pink Cat Studio. Isn't she a cutie! This is the first time I have inked this stamp up! I kept looking at all those little tiny space to color and couldn't imagine I could even begin to do it justice! Dug out my prisma's and gamosol and I started and I love the way it turned out! I even did another one, but the bling is drying! I knew the colors I wanted, green eyes, knew I needed green and red to go with the cape! So dug around in my Christmas papers and found this argyle design that I think fits just perfect! Flowers are Prima's and ric rak, local JoAnn fabrics.
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love her! She's so stunning and rich. I'd love to just sit and pet her. What great colors, Deb! Love it, love it!

Ami said...

It's perfect. The colors are fabulous.

Berry said...

OH YOU MADE 2 HOW CUTE IS SHE A BLACK KITTY WITH RED I KNOW AMY IS GOING TO DIE FOR THIS ONE