Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teaser....


This was a fun card to play with! This is a set I bought from PinkPetticoat called Cheekies. They are so cute!! I colored mine orange but didn't want to have the Halloween look to it. Found my DC and went from there. I tied those little bows, my fingers are way to big to be in the tying tiny bow business! But they turned out cute. I added black organza ribbon and tied a bow in the upper corner. I used some floss I had to lace the front. A little glitter pen on the lace. Have no clue who I would send this to! Maybe my mom!! She reads my blog everyday and I can see her turning red right now!! Am I right Mom??? hahhahaa!! Love you!!
Hope everyone is having a great week. Seems to be going pretty fast!
hugz

1 comment:

stampingtink said...

How sassy this is! Love the orange and yellow together. The ribbons make the card!