Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!


Started out being a very uncreative day!! One went in the garbage can after I spent a couple of hours coloring! So we don't want to talk about that one! Then I started cleaning, thinking how much more fun stamping would be, so I dropped everything and started playing! Not really, I did finish with my cleaning! This is Chatty Cathy by Stamping Bella. I think she is so cute, has that fairy look to her. I just dug deep and found some left over cs and used that for my background. Last time I went to Walmart I was looking for some ric rak for my mom and ran across this pastel rainbow and just had to buy it. Didn't know if I would ever use it, but I love it on this card, pulls it together and the same colors repeated. The flowers are Prima's and I just stacked away with them. I didn't scan this one, actually learned how to take close up pics with my camera!!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugz

1 comment:

Danni said...

Very cute! Love the big flowers!