Thursday, May 15, 2008

Da Fish...


Here is a fishy by PinkPetticoat. Very simple but I really like it. The Dew Drops in the corner up there, notice how the corner one is a different looking color? All 3 are turquoise. What happend was I was going to put a ribbon up there and punched two holes in the card. I didn't care for it so I was going to just put the dew drops over it. Well the dew drops and the holes were the same size so I took two tiny pieces of cardstock and covered them up, and glued the dew drops on to those. With the blue cardstock background, they really show their true color, the other one is just put directly on the brown cs. It really looks dirty. I will have to remember to do that in the future. I guess one dirty drop is okay, for now! I colored the fishy with my watercolor pencils and blended the colors with my blending pen. I like how the colors have that rainbow look.
Thanks for stopping by...
hugz

1 comment:

Ami said...

I love the wave at the bottom what a cute card!