Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Da Bug!


Have you ever been cruzing the net and looking at stamps and ran across one you HAVE GOT TO GET? You have no idea what you are going to do with it, but it just looks like plain old fun! Well this one had to be it. Many years ago, there was a "bug" in my life, a orange one. Loved that car! Wasn't my car, but someone at the time that was close to me. So seeing this was one of those "dejavu" moments in life! Coloring it was so much fun, trying to figure out the layout, not so much fun! But finally after setting it aside all day long, I think I figured it out! This stamp set is by Clear Dollar Stamps http://www.newcleardollarstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront, (my insert link does NOT WORK!!) You have to stop over and check out the cute stamps they have! and some are for $1!!
Thanks for looking and stopping by!
hugz

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Didn't we all have a Bug in our lives at one point? Love the card - you did such a good job of putting it together!
M-J

Berry said...

DEB LOVE THE BUG AND THE COLORS YOU HAVE ADDED ARE GREAT YOU SURE ARE DOING TONS OF NEW STUFF CONGRATS AMD FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP

Ami said...

Love the bug :)

Denise Clark said...

I love the fun feel of this card!

Denise