Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Retro Dare??


After doing those 200+ Save the Dates my mojo was GONE! I tried working on a few cards but couldn't get the layout the way I wanted so gave up. Then talking about it at SCCB, Susan dared me to make a retro card! She knows how much I love retro! Well I just happened to have a stamp set from Cats Pajamma's and thought, okay Susan, your on. Well I have to admit, I had fun! Oh, and the best part is... I colored the tv with a copic! LOL This was a fun card to do. It reminds me of The Jetson's!! You've got to remember George, Jane, Judy, Elroy, Astro and Rosie the robot!! I loved that show! Once in awhile I can find a channel that has reruns and I sit there like a little kid wondering what it would be like to live in the space age!
Thanks for stopping by!!
hugz

No comments: