Friday, May 30, 2008

My New Header...

Well what can I say? I have a graphics program that is totally ignored! Tonight I was feeling "young" and thought okay, we are going wild! Thats about the extent of my wildness! LOL Over the years I have collected tubes for my graphics and tonight trying to make a nice classy header for my blog and searching endless disks for just that right look, I came across this tube. And then I was lost in playing and decided to make a few things to go with it and this is what I ended up with. Its my inner youth screaming to come out!! Oh I know we all have it somewhere deep inside, we just don't let it surface! Its bright, its funny and its totally me about 25 years ago!!
So thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
Hope everyone has a great evening!!
hugz

6 comments:

Loreen said...

I love your new header! It's awesome =)

stampingtink said...

I'd stick to it too! Great header and great story! I need to find me one of those tube things!

Chookarooni said...

How cute is that - love it - good for you - that is definitely outside the box!!! LOL
M-J

Denise Clark said...

Love the boldness and your ability to be who you are!

Denise

Berry said...

I LOVEEEEEE IT AD YEAH IT'S SOOOO YOU IT'S PERFECT AND THE COLORS IT'S JUST PERFECT MMM I MIGHT CHANCE MINE TOO

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH i love it!!!!! my first time here - loved it the instant the page loaded!!!