Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Perk Up!


I can't even scan good! LOL!! This is so lopsided looking! Well, maybe it fits the, should we say occassion? After this past weekend, all but Joel and Emily have been sick with the flu! Not the achy flu, the whole thing flu! Ugly! This is a stamp set by Clear Art Stamps. I love this set and this is the first time I'v used it. Thought if was appropriate for us sickies. I had the retro paisley paper in my stash and have been waiting for a good time to use it. The ribbon is from ebay! I won this a long time ago when I was making corker bows for my granddaughter, Mariah. I cut this card 5x10, I wanted a square card instead of the typical a-2.
This was fun, always fun to play with stamps you haven't inked yet!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
hugz

2 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love it! I'm going to have to try that size card and my photo corner punch. Love everything about this card!

Ami said...

Oh my gosh I'm soooo envious I haven't even had time to ink this set up yet. I love this card!