Thursday, May 15, 2008

Your Just Purrfect...


This is by PinkPetticoat. I thought I would brighten it up a little instead of my black and white/polka dots!! This one is nice and bright. I just think this kitty is so cute! Cats are not allowed in my house, even though I love them! I don't think Jefferson or Oliver would appreciate having to put up with a kitty! I made the cat because I seen the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! A couple of weeks ago Joel and I went up to my moms. We are about 5 miles out of town on a blacktop road heading for the freeway. We see something in the road doing circles and lost looking! For the life of us, we could not figure out what it was, the strangest looking thing ever! I told Joel to slow down and when we were closer, I asked him, WHAT IS IT??? We had to go around it, it was doing circle in the road and totally lost! He said, Its a cat with a bag on its head!! We started laughing and I made him pull off the road and I was running back to this poor cat in the middle of a main road, traffic coming, I'm waving my arms and pointing at the cat so it dosen't get hit, and I get up to the cat, saying kitty kitty kitty. He stops! I sneak up on him and pull the bag off his head and he ran like a rabbit! He had a potatoe chip bag, one of those from a vending machine stuck on his head! LOL Poor little guy!! So please, don't throw your chip bags or any bags out of your car window!! I feel good, I saved a cat! So this is in honor of the kitty with the potatoe chip bag on his head, Now he can see the flowers and bright colors, once again!!!
hugz

2 comments:

Ami said...

That's such a funny story. And I have a cat named Oliver who always gets in my stuff so I can see him with a chip bag on his head. Love the card. The colors are great.

Danni said...

Love all the cards you've posted lately!!