Sunday, May 11, 2008

Save the Date


Well one down and 179 to go!! This is what the Save the Date's will look like. This is the color m is going with and I found a matallic cover paper yesterday at Michaels. Its gorgeous. I had the 180 invites cut, 180 embossed and 180 verses printed out. I bought white organza ribbon with silver edging for the bows. This one does not have a back on it yet, and those aren't cut! Such a time consuming job! LOL I also bought sheets of magnets to attach to the back of the card. Once my tape that I ordered from Scor-Pal gets here, it will be a assembly line! I also bought a pretty box for her to keep them in until the time to send them. I'm so happy with the way they turned out. I will show you what 180 look like when I'm done! LOL
hugz

1 comment:

Ami said...

WOW are they pretty and the color is just fabulous. GOOD LUCK :)