Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring time & flowers


I bought this stamp set a while back off ebay. Its retired, I think! It's a Happy Mother's Day set by CTMH. I fell in love with this flower! I did play with it before Mother's Day but I just couldn't get the look I wanted. Last night I stamped it out again and started coloring using my Prisma's and it's finally getting closer to the colors I want. I have a long way to go using my Prisma's and gamasol, but I'm working on it! I cut my cs 5x10 so I would have a nice square card. Worked out great since the design is large. Easy to color since the area's are so large.
Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
hugz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute stamp!

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

stampingtink said...

Love this stamp! You did a great job with coloring. I'm going to have to give the 5x10 size a try.