Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Inverted Scoring


This is so different for me and I just love the simplicty of cards like this. Really there is nothing simple about them! I used a set of clear flourish stamps from Inkadinkado. They are the prettest swrils I have seen yet! And I have LOTS! I themed it around my ribbon, green and brown. Dark colors for a pretty spring day! I scored the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch square with my Scor-Pal and used the back side of it. I stamped the images with River Rock ink from SU. Used a sponge and lightly went over the white cs with chalk. I used my oval nesties for the embelishment and attached brads to each side. I used my fiskars border punch, Threading Water for the side. My green card stock has a white core which I wasn't real happy with but I needed THAT color! The Thank you is by Studio G. This was a fun card to do, something way out of the ordinary for me!!
I'm done for the day! Now its time to pick up my "creative mess"!!
hugz

1 comment:

Chookarooni said...

very cute Deb - and very different from your "normal" - like it alot!
M-J