Monday, July 28, 2008

Another award from Danni


Its my lucky day today too! Danni presented me with this award today! Danni's creations are wonderful. Its fun to visit and see her scrapbook pages and her cards! Both are so fun and her idea's are fresh. Thank you so much Danni for giving me this!
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
There are so many that deserve this award! My dedicated followers that read my blog are:
Lynette-MyStampingAddiction
Denise-Poquita Lita's Magnolia
Loreen-LoreenScrapSpace
Candice-Rubbah Soul
I don't know anyone that reads my blogs from oversea's. Although I do see many from far away!!
Thanks again Danni for this award!! It is so EXCITING!!

3 comments:

HollywoodDDH said...

Congrats Deb! Your blog is a great inspiration!

Loreen said...

Thank you so much! You are the best =)

Candice said...

I just saw this today - thank you SO much Deb - you're the absolute sweetest!!!