Thursday, July 17, 2008

Literally BLOG CANDY!



WOW, I just don't even know where to begin! Yesterday I'm sure the mailman earned every penny in his paycheck! This is litteraly BLOG CANDY! In every sense of the word! A friend of mine Denise needed some pointers on getting her blog up and running. So I helped her out with it. Yesterday in the mail came this package from her! I opened it up, with my mouth hanging open! and took out all the packages wrapped in pastel colored tissue! SO PRETTY!! I laid each one on the table and started one by one opening them up! WOWZER!! You cannot believe the goodies I recieved from her! I was shaking! Cards, images, candy, prima's, stickers, tape, magnets, blender pen, note pad, ribbon, bookmarks and tags! WOW, I was so excited!!
I couldn't beleive it! THANK YOU DENISE!! Your heart is made of pure GOLD! I have posted pics of it! I laid it all out on the pretty tissue paper! What a lucky person I am! Thanks again Denise!! I LOVE IT ALL!!

No comments: