Saturday, July 12, 2008

CD Cube Box






The minute I saw this I knew I NEEDED to make one! Diana Crick sent the link to
Scor-PalPals Yahoo group. Julie Griffith has a wonderful YouTube video on her site to make this! There is no way anyone could walk you through this! You have to see the video!!
I wanted mine to have a kitchen theme. So I dug out my Clear Art Stamps. I used two sets from there and just love them! My kitchen is in red and white so I went with a red and white theme, which was so easy with the cherries! I stamped the background with the cherries and colored them in with my Prismas and GooGone. The Menu, Tea and Recipes were generated on the computer, leaving enough room at the top to stamp my cherry border. I used 4x6 recipe cards, cut down to size for the Tea and Coffee side.
The base I still want to work on. I would like the base to be "waterproof" so thinking of some thing to use or make for that purpose. Being in the kitchen and water spills can be a threat to any kind of paper!
Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh deb.. this is fantastic.
i always loved this crafty secrets stamp set.
you made a fabulous box with this.
love
claudi

stampingtink said...

Love it! I saw this on another site but haven't completely watched the video. I want one! And I'm so loving those stamps. I need them I think!

Loreen said...

This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome project =)

Lynette said...

Very cute, Deb! Thanks so much for sharing the link and your beautiful box!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love this! Might have to try this out soon after I get home from my vacay!
TFS--Suzanne

Ami said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute. I love the way this turned out. Makes me want to go home right now and use my set. LOL.