Friday, July 25, 2008

Recipe Card Box



I started this project a couple of weeks ago, I made the box and kept forgetting to buy my 4x6 recipe cards. Finally I picked some up so I could finish it! This was so easy and the end result is great. I found the tutorial for it here at
No Time To Stamp The dark red dot dp is by BoBunny. The paisley paper I have had and I think I got it off of ebay. I cut my toppers for the recipe cards at 1 1/2 inches. I wanted them a little longer on the card. I attached the tabs with a red staple. Generated Recipe off my graphics program and used my SU punches for the circle tag. Menu came from Clear Art Stamps "Kitchen Classics"!
This would make another great gift! You could do this up so many ways, not just for recipes! Easy tut if you want to try it yourself!!
Thanks for stopping by, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!
hugz

4 comments:

Danni said...

How clever!! Very nice job!

Debby said...

Oh my gosh your banner is a riot! I love it! And this recipe box is super! I keep saying I am going to do one and never do. You are my inspiration. I am starting that project manana! Thanks!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, your recipe box and cards are just wonderful!!!! Aren't these type of projects just the MOST fun to do!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for the link!!!

Loreen said...

I think this is my favorite project of yours. Love it!