Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Thursday Cased Card!


I figured out finally today, you do NOT cruz the blog world before you get your shower over! Sipping my coffee this morning, looking at my blogs, I ran across a card by Lynette that I fell in love with! So the rest is history now. I made my own background with Swirls V:I by rhonnna farrer. I wasn't crazy about the starkness of it, so I found some vellum that I layed over the front of the card. I think I'm so use to layering that the card looked "naked" without something more on it! Then I cut the squares out of my nesties and centered everything up with my TH ruler! Used my SU punch for the sentiment and ribbon is by StampingBella. I still love black and white!!
Thanks for looking at my creations!
hugz

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Awesome card, Deb! I really like your stamping and flowers and ribbon and ... you get the picture - I LOVE your card! What an honor to be cased - thank you so much.